How well prepared are you for the change from your time as a student to professional life as a veterinary practitioner? Whatever clinical direction you choose to pursue, for sure life will be significantly different from that as a student.
During your time at the University you have focused your time and attention towards animal health, and studied disease prevention and treatment. That’s great, but being a successful practitioner requires more than knowledge about veterinary science. Practice today also requires you to know about business and the professional management of your practice resources, teams and customers. How well are you prepared for that?
Vetstart members can now enjoy all the benefits of membership of the Veterinary Business Briefing community at no cost for the first three months and thereafter for just £5 per quarter – a discount of 50% over the standard membership fee.
Veterinary Business Briefing
Veterinary Business Briefing is a private, members-only resource-rich website that gives you direct, searchable access to a wealth of information from top industry experts, consultants, practice owners and managers and other professionals experienced in such management topics as financial management, strategic planning, career development, human resources, IT management and software and marketing.
As a member, you’ll receive 365 days of uninterrupted, 24-hour access to the Member-Only area of our site, where you’ll find:
- scores of easily-accessible, veterinary practice-specific and other management articles on financial and management accounting, marketing, HR management, career development, client service and a host of other topics written by the best minds in the business
- comprehensive, professionally-designed, employee training material, job descriptions, forms, checklists, spreadsheet templates and more
- online multi-media seminars that will expand your thinking and give you scores of practical, proven ideas
- regular video and audio management tips and ideas
- our members-only discussion forum, where you can get insights and advice from practice management experts and other members on business practices, marketing, employee issues, operations, technology, unique challenges and more
- downloadable and online forms and checklists, plus other information resources to help you get organised and document your veterinary practices unique way of doing business
- Veterinary Business Briefing newsletter and other practice management related information delivered to your e.mail address each month
All the content is available exclusively over the Internet. New content is added frequently.
Visit the Veterinary Business Briefing website and take the tour today.
Access the exclusive registration form for Vetstart members and sign up today. You will be glad that you did